Sunday, April 24, 2016

3 Questions used at Under Armour

I chanced upon this interview of Kevin Plank, who is the CEO of Under Armour, who despite just 10 years into existence, has found a place in LinkedIn's Top Attractors. Very simple, yet very powerful. Check out yourself:
SW: I’ve heard you say you run the company with three questions. What are they?
KP: More like three statements after every conversation or meeting. “This is what I  heard.” “This is what I think.” And, “This is what we’re going to do.” I encourage all our managers to use that approach. It’s about making sure people’s voices are heard. Did I hear you? Did I understand your meaning? And then, clarity. My view on your opinion is the following, and therefore my actions will be the following. Everyone must have a voice, and everyone deserves clarity. Those things increase performance, satisfaction, and speed.

No comments: