Monday, July 7, 2008

Reading list for Jul'08

Yet to complete Peter Senge's Presence from my previous month's list, while continuing to enjoy the exercises from DeBono's book How you can be more interesting. Here is my plan for this month.



Strategy Safari
This is a part of my
PMBA reading on the Strategy category (even though this book is not
part of the PMBA reading list). I chose this book to read as it seem to give a good overview of different strategic approaches developed in the last few decades.



Escape from Corporate America
I got
interested in this book after reading about the same in Guy Kawasaki's blog. Last week, I found this book in a bookstore, glanced thr
u the same and found it very interesting.





Autobiography of a Yogi
I was discussing yoga, meditation and spirituality with a colleague of mine recently and he pointed me to this book and the teachings of Paramahansa Yogananda. I also learnt that this book was acclaimed as one of the
100 best spiritual books in the 20th century. Yoganandaji also started Yogoda Satsang Society (YSS) of India which strives to propagate the teachings of Yoganandaji.

No comments: