Sunday, April 16, 2017

Quotable Quotes


Recently I finished reading this very instructive book "Tools for Titans". As usual I highlighted phrases that resonated. Here are a few.

  • The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.
  • The trouble with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism
  • If the best in the world are stretching their asses off in order to get strong, why aren’t you?
  • Money can always be regenerated. Time and reputation cannot
  • You must want to be a butterfly so badly, you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.
  • If you want great mentors, you have to become a great mentee. If you want to lead, you have to first learn to follow
  • We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level of our training
  • When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be
  • A person’s success in life can usually be measured by the number of uncomfortable conversations he or she is willing to have
  • Life is a series of choices—take accountability for yours

No comments: