Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Nuggets from Adam Grant

We need to invest time in getting at becoming better leaders (BBL). If we don’t we’d risk becoming irrelevant pretty soon as orgs do not wait endlessly for us to get better. There are many ways – observe, get mentored, read books, follow tweets, podcasts, blogs of celebrated pundits, listen to TED etc., As I’ve a goal to improve coaching and dev across RF (and struggling what it means to do so), I thought I’ll share few good gems (books, tweets, podcasts, TED talks etc). Here is the first one. I’ll put “BBL” in subject line to identify these. Encourage all of us to share interesting things you find.

Prof. Adam M Grant is a Wharton professor of psychology, author of successful books like Originals, Give and Take, Option B (with Shelly Sandberg) and a very strong communicator. His tweets are gems and I strongly recommend to follow him (@AdamMGrant). Some of his latest ones:

No comments: