Friday, September 7, 2018

Food for thought for the Weekend (8-Sep-2018)

Food for thought for the Weekend: My series where I present assorted collection of interesting blog posts, TED talks, podcast and articles I read/listened this week, some quotes that resonated with me, excerpts from my own reading.

Why did Prof. George Sudarshan say, “I am quite good at deceiving myself”? 
What is the biggest hindrance to creativity? One strong candidate is self-deception. In this article, we see how an eminent scientist, Prof. George Sudarshan, tells us how he gets fooled by self-deception. Article: Why did Prof. George Sudharshan say, "I am quite good at deceiving myself"?

What could be better than studying physics under Albert Einstein? Perhaps not!! In this article, Adam Grant argues that there are three factors that you should keep in mind when choosing a teacher — whether it’s a professor or mentor or soccer coach.

Think you are a servant leader? Read things that such leaders actually do.

No comments: