Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What RamP's Reading (Dec'09)

December!! Christmas holidays at work, more importantly our customers and bosses are also having holidays. This is also the time to formally review the progress since my mid year retreat, do some introspection, read some thought provoking stuff and set goals for 2010, by religiously following a process that is working well for me for several years now.

I have lined-up a set of very interesting books and a couple of re-reads, taking confidence from the fact that I'm back to my habit of reading almost one book every week, thus completing the list of books I had for Nov'09.

Living in More Than One World: How Peter Drucker's Wisdom Can Inspire and Transform Your Life




Building the Bridge as You Walk on It: A Guide For Leading Change



Deep Change: Discovering the Leader Within



Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion

dsdas

Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of the Learning Organization

asasds

No comments: